Halloween is a special holiday that adults and kids alike look forward to every year. From the parties to the costumes and sweets, it’s a great chance for everyone to bring out their creative side and just have fun. No matter what your plans are to celebrate the spooky occasion tonight, staying safe should be part of them. Don’t fall for any tricks–share these useful rules with friends and family before heading out for the night.
- DO stay alert while walking to prevent accidents. Electronic devices should be put down and heads should be up while moving.
- DON’T walk in places where you cannot be spotted easily. Stay in well-lit areas and trick or treat in groups.
- DO apply reflective tape or fasten glow sticks to costumes and bags. Pedestrians and trick or treaters may be difficult for drivers to see.
- DO always use sidewalks or walking paths to travel. If neither is available, keep as far from the edge of the roadway as possible.
- Drivers should be extremely cautious and avoid all distractions while driving on Halloween night. Be careful as you drive near people walking close to roadways and stay away from vehicles driving dangerously.
Happy Halloween from all of us at Florin Roebig!