Over $1 billion in case results. Find out more
U.S. District Court
District of Minnesota, 2012
Andrew M. Leone is one of our three (3) resident attorneys in the firm’s Minneapolis, Minnesota, office and handles cases primarily involving car accidents and premises liability. Andrew is a South Florida native and received his Juris Doctorate degree from Hamline University School of Law. After admission to the Florida Bar in 2005, Andrew began practicing law with the Orange County State Attorney’s office and remained there for six and half years.
During his tenure as a prosecutor, Andrew M. Leone prosecuted thousands of cases and conducted over 100 jury trials. In 2012, Andrew and his wife moved from Florida back to Minnesota, where they have been raising their two children. In Andrew’s free time he can be found at Target Field cheering on the Twins.
Additional information about your case
Please leave this field empty.
– Florida Car Accident Lawyer
– Top-Rated Tampa Car Accident Lawyer
– Top-Rated Clearwater Car Accident Lawyer
– Average Car Accident Settlement In Florida
– Average Car Accident Settlements – Neck And Back Injury
– Average Settlement For Pain And Suffering