Millions of Americans will be on the road this week to visit family and friends for Thanksgiving. Wherever you may be headed to celebrate the holiday, we want you to make it there safely.
Here are some quick tips to help you prepare to drive in the Thanksgiving holiday rush:
- Check your car’s tire pressure, fluid levels, and battery life before hitting the road
- Leave early and follow the speed limit, do not rush to your destination
- Focus on driving–have a co-pilot manage GPS navigation, music, and text communication
- Leave plenty of following distance (especially in stop-and-go traffic)
- Wear a seatbelt and have all passengers do the same
Visit our legal blog for more useful information and tips on safe driving.
If you have been injured in an accident, contact us to set up a free consultation by calling (727) 786-5000 or visit our contact page to submit your case here.