Florin|Roebig Is Proud To Announce A $1,500 College Scholarship Essay Contest
The law firm of Florin|Roebig knows how valuable higher education can be, not only in shaping society but in helping young people reach their long-term academic and professional goals. For this reason, we’re proud to announce a scholarship contest awarding $1,500.
- First place: $750
- Second place: $500
- Third place: $250
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student enrolled full-time at a secondary or post-secondary academic institution in the U.S.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
Our Essay Contest
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the lives of people in every corner of the world. From social distancing to remote education and working from home the daily lives of so many have changed since the pandemic began.
Background On COVID-19
In March 2020, COVID-19 began to spread in the United States, which lead to the closures of schools and businesses, cancelled sports seasons, and remote work among other things. People begin to wear masks and social distance. Fast forward 14 months to vaccinations, businesses reopening at higher capacity, and the possibility of a return to the “new normal”.
Using your personal experience as a student living through a pandemic, what long term impacts will social distancing have on the overall culture of college students? What positive and negative changes can students expect to see when it comes to social interactions on campuses in the future? If social distancing, mask wearing and online events becomes the campus culture, is that good or bad? And why?
- Essay submissions should be no longer than 1,200 words.
- All essays will be judged by the quality of the content, degree of originality, and feasibility.
- Essay submission deadline: December 1st, 2021
- Award announcement: January 15th, 2022
How To Enter The Florin|Roebig Scholarship Essay Contest:
- Review eligibility requirements to make sure you qualify.
- Apply via email and provide your name, your major, the name of the institution you are attending, along with your Student ID.
- Submit essays to Scholarship@FlorinRoebig.com.