Car accidents happen every day in Central Florida and are one of the leading causes of injury and death. Serious injuries may result in costly medical expenses, inability to work, a loss in quality of life, or even wrongful death. The effects of getting into a car crash often prompt accident victims to hire a personal injury attorney to file a car accident claim.
Filing a claim after getting in a car accident can help you recover from the damages you’ve incurred. Consider hiring a skilled accident attorney at Florin|Roebig that will take your side and demand that your claim is heard.
Our auto accident lawyers will guide you or your loved one through the process of filing a car accident claim and represent your best interests, ultimately maximizing the amount of compensation you deserve.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Orlando
Car accidents in Orlando are very common and are caused by many different factors. Whether it is rush hour or driving at night, drivers can be negligent and drive dangerously.
Common causes of car accidents may include:
- distraction by an electronic device, including texting
- driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol/drunk driving
- aggressive driving or road rage
- reckless driving
- disregarding traffic lights or signs
- falling asleep at the wheel
- failure to maintain a safe vehicle
Car accidents can occur in several different ways and injuries can range from minor bruising to wrongful death. To ensure you are compensated for damages, set up a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney to share the details of your crash to see your best options.
Reasons To File a Car Accident Claim
If you have been involved in a car accident in Orlando, filing a claim may help you receive compensation for your losses. The money you may be awarded can help cover medical bills incurred from the crash, current or future lost wages, and other damages.
Even if the other driver is at fault, it still may be difficult for you to file a successful car accident claim. Insurance companies, whether it is yours or other drivers, may not be looking out for your best interest in placing a value on your injuries and damages. Some insurance companies may look for any reason to pay you less than the true amount of damages.
Hiring the right Orlando car accident lawyer to file a claim will hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence and unsafe driving practices. By forcing the other driver to pay for their actions, it may prevent them from repeating the same mistake which will help create safer roads.
Factors that Affect Car Accident Claims
There are many different factors that will determine the outcome of your car accident case.
Some of the factors that affect car accidents in Orlando may include:
- extent of injuries: common injuries include fractured/broken bones, brain injury, headaches and dizziness, back injury, and whiplash. These are just a small list of injuries that may entitle you to damages.
- expenses incurred from the crash: medical, loss of wages, physical therapy, and other financial hardships that resulted from the driver at fault
- pain and suffering: physical and mental pain you are suffering from the injuries you sustained from the crash
- degree of fault: whether the other driver is completely at fault or if you are partially at fault for the accident
- hiring the right attorney: not all Orlando car accident lawyers are created equal. Hiring an attorney with a strong track record of success may increase your chances of getting a larger settlement.
The attorneys at Florin|Roebig have more than 30 years of experience filing successful car accident cases. Specializing in multiple practice areas, they have seen almost every type of case and will work to ensure that you have the best possible chance of securing a fair settlement offer for your claim.
How Much Compensation Can You Win?
Every Orlando auto accident is unique and there are different factors that determine how much compensation you will receive.
Some of the factors that will affect your settlement amount include:
- cause and type of injury
- severity of the injury
- expenses resulting from the crash
- how the injuries affect different aspects of your life such as job, home, and relationships
By setting up a free consultation with an experienced Orlando car accident attorney, you will be able to share what happened and receive answers regarding what you are entitled to.
Types Of Damages Awarded In Car Accident Cases
There are many different types of damages awarded in Orlando car accident claims.
Depending on the circumstances of the car crash, you may be entitled to the following damages:
- medical expenses including physical therapy
- current and/or future lost wages
- automobile and property expenses
- compensation for any other expenses incurred in result of the accident
In order to determine what damages you may qualify for, speak with an expert auto accident attorney in the Orlando and Central Florida area. The first step to gaining back what you’ve lost in a crash is to call for a free case evaluation.
Car Accident Rates in Orlando
Orlando is a busy city located in Orange County that has several highways and busy roads.
Some motor vehicle accident rates in Orlando include:
- nearly 32,000 crashes in 2018
- over 22,000 injuries resulting from these crashes
- 177 resulting traffic fatalities
The number of crashes has increased in Orlando by roughly three percent in the last year while accident injuries have increased by six percent. These statistics are alarming and show how the roads in Central Florida have progressively been getting more dangerous in the last decade.
List Of Car Accident Attorneys Serving Orlando
If you want to file a car accident claim in Orlando, hire the best personal injury lawyers to help. The law offices of Florin|Roebig have an experienced team of legal experts who know how to use every detail of your case to optimize your claim.
Some of our attorneys offering legal representation in the Orlando area include:
- Wil H. Florin, B.C.S.
- Tommy D. Roebig, B.C.S.
- Luca G. Esposito
- Kavan P. Smith
- Nicholas S. Costantino
Find Help Filing A Car Accident Claim
Getting into a car accident can be a very traumatic experience leaving you with high expenses and physical and emotional damages. Don’t take on the insurance companies by yourself. Hire an experienced car accident attorney serving Orlando who will offer expert legal advice and help you file a strong claim.
Florin|Roebig injury attorneys have won over $1 billion in settlements and are highly experienced in working closely with car accident victims to take on insurance companies. Schedule your free case evaluation with our legal team today and speak with an accident attorney about your legal rights to file a car accident claim.